kmath v0.2.0 Release Notes
funannotation for SAM interfaces in library
publicvisibility for all public APIs
- 👍 Better trigonometric and hyperbolic functions for
- Automatic README generation for features (#139)
- 👍 Native support for
kmath-ejmlto supply EJML SimpleMatrix wrapper (https://github.com/mipt-npm/kmath/pull/136)
- A separate
Symbolentity, which is used for global unbound symbol.
- Basic optimization API for Commons-math.
- Chi squared optimization for array-like data in CM
Fittingutility object in prob/stat
- 👍 ND4J support module submitting
- Coroutine-deterministic Monte-Carlo scope with a random number generator
- Some minor utilities to
- Generic operation result parameter to
- 🆕 New
MatrixFeatureinterfaces for matrix decompositions
- 👍 Basic Quaternion vector support in
- 📦 Package changed from
- Gradle version: 6.6 -> 6.8.2
- 🔨 Minor exceptions refactor (throwing
IllegalArgumentExceptionby argument checks instead of
Polynomialsecondary constructor made function
- Kotlin version: 1.3.72 -> 1.4.30
kmath-astdoesn't depend on heavy
- 🔨 Full autodiff refactoring based on
- 🚚 Grid generators moved to
- 👉 Use
Point<Double>instead of specialized type in
- ⚡️ Optimized dot product for buffer matrices moved to
- EjmlMatrix context is an object
- Matrix LUP
NumericAlgebramoved outside of regular algebra chain (
Ringno longer implements it).
- 🔋 Features moved to NDStructure and became transparent.
- Capitalization of LUP in many names changed to Lup.
- 🔨 Refactored
NDStructurealgebra to be more simple, preferring under-the-hood conversion to explicit NDStructure types
- 🔨 Refactor histograms. They are marked as prototype
Complexand related features moved to a separate module
- 🔨 Refactor AlgebraElement
bindSymbolto avoid ambiguity
- ➕ Add
kmath-komamodule because it doesn't support Kotlin 1.4.
- 👌 Support of
legacyJS backend (we will support only IR)
- Public visibility of
- StructureND identity and equals