koma alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Data Science" category.
Alternatively, view koma alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.4 9.5 L3 koma VS optaplannerJava Constraint Solver to solve vehicle routing, employee rostering, task assignment, maintenance scheduling, conference scheduling and other planning problems.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of koma or a related project?
Koma is a scientific computing environment for Kotlin.
- Create a scientific programming environment that is similar in style to NumPy or MATLAB
- Enable writing numerical applications which can be deployed on JVM, JS, and native platforms
- Support using said applications from Python, MATLAB, Java, and other pre-existing codebases
- Use pluggable back-ends to enable optimized computation via pre-existing platform libraries
For more information on using Koma, please see the documentation
To build from source, use one of the following commands:
Output artifacts are left in the
./build folder. For more information see building from source.
Koma has backends that wrap several other numerical projects on the JVM:
- Pure Java linear algebra: http://ejml.org/
- Pluggable native libs: https://github.com/fommil/matrix-toolkits-java
- Blas wrapper: http://jblas.org/
For a data analysis library similar to pandas, check out https://github.com/holgerbrandl/kplyr
For Kotlin statistical methods, check out https://github.com/thomasnield/kotlin-statistics
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the koma README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.