Table.contentToCsvto render a table's cells to csv format
- 💅 Getter properties for standard theme styles
- ⚡️ Update Kotlin to 1.4.31
- 👌 Improve terminal capabilities detection
Terminal.progressAnimationbuilder to create a customizable progress bar animation
- 👌 Improved cursor APIs and added ability to produce cursor ANSI codes as a string
- ➕ Add ability to override detected terminal interactivity separately from the ANSI capabilities (#7)
- Rework theming system to simplify customization
👍 Mordant 2.0 is a rewrite that retains the simple APIs of Mordant 1.0, and adds support for rendering complex widgets.
- ➕ Added renderable widgets, including tables, panels, and lists
- ➕ Added markdown rendering
- ➕ Added a theme system to customize text styles on an entire terminal instance
- ➕ Added animations that automatically clear the previous frame when redrawing
- 👌 Improved terminal capability detection
- 💅 ANSI colors and styles can now be applied through the
TextStylestop-level objects, and
Terminal.printwill downsample th resulting strings based on the detected terminal capabilities.
- 👌 Improve support for color detection in IntelliJ and VS Code terminals
- ➕ Add functions for generating ANSI cursor movement
- ➕ Add ability to generate ANSI color codes from any colormath color object
- ⚡️ Update colormath to 1.2.0
- ➕ Add support for XYZ and LAB color spaces
🚀 This is a source-identical release that adds dokka output to javadoc jars.
- 🎉 Initial Release