openvr v1.0.11 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-12-07 // over 4 years ago
- 👍 k_unMaxTrackedDeviceCount is now 64 to support larger numbers of trackers.
- 🏗 resolves memory leaks with caller/callee MRC/ARC mismatches - consider re-integrating if you bundle or build libopenvr_api from source
- extend SetExplicitTimingMode() with an extra mode to allow the application to instruct the runtime to never implicitly call PostPresentHandoff() instead of relying on sequencing of other calls to decide if it should.
- ➕ Added several new driver properties to support better status UI layout and device-specific default idle icons for custom headset and tracked controller drivers:
- Prop_ExpectedTrackingReferenceCount_Int32 - specifies the expected number of tracking sensors or basestations to reserve UI space for, though it can later offer more or fewer actual tracking reference devices.
- Prop_ExpectedControllerCount_Int32 - specifics the expected number of tracked controllers to reserve UI space for, though it can later offer more or fewer actual tracked controllers.
- Prop_NamedIconPathControllerLeftDeviceOff_String - specifies the placeholder inactive icon for the expected "left" controller when no controller has yet been found or activated.
- Prop_NamedIconPathControllerRightDeviceOff_String - specifies the placeholder inactive icon for the expected "right" controller when no controller has yet been found or activated.
- Prop_NamedIconPathTrackingReferenceDeviceOff_String -specifies the placeholder inactive icon for the expected tracking reference sensor/base when no tracking references have yet been found or activated.
- ➕ Added separate PostPresent call which can be implemented to allow Present to return early after having called AcquiredSync on the provided syncTexture to unblock the compositor from continuing its work. Added GetFrameTiming to allow DriverDirectMode implementations to return additional timing information that only the driver's compositor knows about.
- Added new property Prop_DoNotApplyPrediction_Bool - Can be set by drivers which implement DriverDirectMode to tell the compositor not to apply any prediction to the poses provided by the driver.