thelema-engine alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Game Development" category.
Alternatively, view thelema-engine alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.2 8.0 thelema-engine VS ZirconZircon is an extensible and user-friendly, multiplatform tile engine.
7.2 0.0 thelema-engine VS FriceEngine:video_game: JVM game engine based on Swing/JavaFX.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of thelema-engine or a related project?
Thelema is 3d graphics engine with high level absctraction from platforms through interfaces. It was based on libGDX sources and completely redesigned.
- Autogenerating shaders by shader nodes
- Deferred shading
- Physicaly based rendering (PBR)
- Emissive materials
- Cascaded shadow mapping
- Motion blur
- 3D graphics
- VBO, VAO, Instancing buffers
- Skinned meshes
- Lights: directional, point
- glTF 2.0 loading
- Ogg/Vorbis loading
- WAV loading
- Procedural sound generation
- Image loading from JPG, PNG, TGA, BMP, PSD, GIF, HDR, PIC
- ODE physics
- Platforms: desktop JVM, HTML5
Work in progress
- Thelema Creator - 3d editor for creating scenes, shaders, animations etc.
- HTML5 physics (simple objects such as boxes and spheres already implemented)
- Kotlin/Multiplatform modules
- GUI (it was rewritten to Kotlin from libGDX, but needs redesign)
- Audio interfaces redesign
Things that may be implemented in future
- Vulkan API (most likely to be)
- Android (most likely to be)
- WebGPU (when it will be available)
- WebAssembly (Kotlin/Native, but chances are not great)