Avg Release Cycle
910 days ago
v2.2.1 ChangesDecember 03, 2020
v2.2.0 ChangesOctober 26, 2020
🚀 Since no bugs were found for the first release candidate within a month, it can be released unchanged as final version 2.2.0.
v2.2.0-RC1 ChangesSeptember 11, 2020
All new features and improvements for tinylog 2,2 are complete and ready for use.
v2.2.0-M4September 01, 2020
v2.2.0-M3 ChangesAugust 24, 2020
- Uptime placeholder for outputting the application uptime in format patterns (#129)
- Converting API for rolling file writer and gzip compression for backup files (#139)
- 👍 Allow access to writers and logging providers (#158, thanks to @Git5000)
- Multiple tags can be assigned to the same writer (#164, thanks to @Git5000)
- 🔧 Multiple logging providers can be configured by name (#166, thanks to @Git5000)
v2.2.0-M2 ChangesAugust 02, 2020
v2.2.0-M1 ChangesJune 23, 2020
v2.1.2 ChangesMay 06, 2020
🔌 Simplify the usage of tinylog in Eclipse plugins and RCP applications by declaring
tinylog-julas a fragments for
v2.1.1 ChangesMarch 24, 2020
UnsatisfiedLinkErrorfor full support of GraalVM (#145)
v2.1.0 ChangesMarch 10, 2020
🚀 Since no bugs were found for the third release candidate within three weeks , it can be released unchanged as final version 2.1.0.