🛠 2.2.1 includes bug fixes to Fuel library.
🍱 Thanks, you all for improvement and contribution to Fuel project. 🍻 💯 🏆
🛠 2.2.0 includes bug fixes and improvement for Fuel library.
🛠 2.1.0 includes bug fixes and improvement for Fuel library.
🛠 Fix coroutines readme typo #637 by GSculerlor
🍱 ✨ Improve FuelError and BubbleFuelError #636 by kittinunf
⚡️ Updated Some Libraries #634 by iNoles
✅ [Chore] Stop publishing test #632 by kittinunf
⚡️ [Chore] Update/Organize README #631 by kittinunf
🍱 [Feature] ✨ Allow user to supply Moshi custom adapter #630 by kittinunf
🛠 Fixed Android AAR Timing Issue #629 by iNoles
⚡️ Update Kotlin and Android Gradle Version #626 by iNoles
[Chore] Modernize project setup #622 by kittinunf
🛠 Fix typo in README.md #615 by jhult
[feature] Custom Moshi #614 by ProjectZed
Adjust examples #613 by avram
🛠 Fix body representation in case of
charsetin ContentType #610 by kenrube
[Bug] Fix coroutine bug #603 by kittinunf
[Bug] [Stetho] Fix bug in stetho module #602 by kittinunf
⚡️ Update Kotlin, AGP, Jackson and RxJava #596 by iNoles
🛠 Fix typo "Connnection" #595 by ryutoyasugi
➕ Add License to Maven's POM #585 by iNoles
2.0.1 is coming out sooner rather than later because we want to address version consistency on
kotlinx-serializationmodule. Hopefully, our user who uses the
kotlinx-serializationis able to use Fuel this seamlessly.
🍱 Fuel 2.0.0 - Better, Stronger, Easier !!! ⛽️
🍱 Happy belated new year everyone 🎉 👍 🎊 For 2019, we have something exciting to announce. We are officially reaching 2.0.0 😃 💯 🥇
⚡️ In this version, we improve Fuel in every aspect! From the surface, it looks pretty similar to before, however, internally we have change/improve/update a lot of things. It feels like a brand new library entirely, YEESS!
🍱 Kotlin 🔑
✅ This version brings the Kotlin version support to the latest Kotlin 1.3.20.
🚀 Note - If you are still with Kotlin 1.2, you should use Fuel version 1.15.1
⚡️ Updated ⬆️
⚡️ There are a ton of updated regarding to how Fuel works. It should work like before as your to-go networking library for you with simple API usage.
📚 We also update our documentation where you can consult the API documentation here. Hopefully, everyone is happy with our beautiful documentation for version 2.0.0
📚 Note - If you couldn't afford an update now and stuck with version 1.x.y, you can also review the version 1 documentation here
👷 Contributions ⛑
🚀 I want to give this opportunity to have a special shoutout to our main contributors for this release. They stay with us through ups and downs from the beginning till the end. Without them, 2.0.0 wouldn't be possible.
- ➕ Add suspending implementation client #438
- 🚀 This release is based on Kotlin 1.3-rc2 which might or might not break your current setup especially the coroutine version. If this is not desirable, please check version 1.15.1 instead.
🍱 Thanks, @markGilchrist (alongside with "Huge thank you/love/creative respect/kudos must go to both @iNoles, @lucasvalenteds, and @SleeplessByte" ) for your awesome contribution for suspending function 💯
- ➕ Added ByteArray property to handle binary data with FuelRouting #415
- ➕ add payload to delete and get #417
- ➕ Add json data method #418
- Encoding.createUrl method returns url with duplicate slash #422
- Integration with Project Reactor #424
- ➕ Add missing HTTP methods #432
- 👍 Much Better Base64 Implemenation #435
- 👍 Allow custom adapters in moshiDeserializerOf() for Moshi #441
- ➕ add kotlinxSerialization JSON deseriallization #450
- 👍 Issue 360 add array support for http get request #378
- Catch all deserializing errors #381
- 🛠 Fix to issue 304 #382
- ⚡️ updated gradle and kotlin version #385
- ➕ Add option to define coroutineContext for coroutine functions #387
- 👌 Improve Redirect Interceptor #388
- ➕ Added header support for multiple values for same key #393
- Issue 275 download response empty #396
- 🍱 🐛 Fix request toString #397
- 👌 Improvement to unit tests for download #401
- ⚡️ Update Jackson version #402
- ➕ Add result and object implementations #376
- 👌 Improve error handling of coroutines API #373
- ⚡️ updated the Kotlin version #372
- ➕ added composite disposable to main activity #371
- Pass all exceptions as fuel error when using coroutines #369
- 👍 Send Files at end of stream is better #367
- Cancelling the coroutine cancels its request #355
- ✅ An extra space was causing InterceptorTest test to always fail #354
- ⏱ Correct read timeout instruction #350