Awesome Kotlin has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome Kotlin unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Symfony Panther 0.6.1 (January 20, 2020)
- ⬆️ Upgrade ChromeDriver to version 79.0.3945.36
- ⏱ Allow to pass custom timeouts as options of
MailCatcher 0.8.0.beta1 (January 22, 2020)
- 🛠 Fix HTML character escaping within plain text messages (#392, thanks @okyada)
- 🛠 Fix attachment links when using
--http-path(#405, thanks @sd65)
- ➕ Add feature to limit number of messages kept via
--messages-limit=N(#375, thanks @marcmillien)
- 🔀 Synchronize removal and clearing of messages over websocket
- ⬆️ Upgrade jquery to address potential ReDoS (#411, thanks @abdullakarimov)