sqldelight v1.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-03 // 2 months ago
- 🆕 New: [Gradle] Dialect property to specify with sql dialect to compile against.
- 🆕 New: [Compiler] #1009 Experimental support of the mysql dialect.
- 🆕 New: [Compiler] #1436 Support of sqlite:3.24 dialect and upsert.
- 🆕 New: [JDBC Driver] Split out JDBC driver from sqlite jvm driver.
- 🛠 Fix: [Compiler] #1199 Support lambdas of any length.
- 🛠 Fix: [Compiler] #1610 Fix the return type of avg() to be nullable.
- 🛠 Fix: [IntelliJ] #1594 Fix path separator handling which broke Goto and Find Usages on Windows.
Previous changes from v1.2.2
- 🆕 New: [Runtime] Support for Windows (mingW), tvOS, watchOS, and macOS architectures.
- 🛠 Fix: [Compiler] Return type of sum() should be nullable.
- 🛠 Fix: [Paging] Pass Transacter into QueryDataSourceFactory to avoid race conditions.
- 🛠 Fix: [IntelliJ Plugin] Don't search through dependencies when looking for a file's package name.
- 🛠 Fix: [Gradle] #862 Change validator logs in Gradle to debug level.
- ✨ Enhancement: [Gradle] Convert GenerateSchemaTask to use Gradle worker.
- Note: sqldelight-runtime artifact renamed to runtime. ios-driver artifact renamed to native-driver