Avg Release Cycle
2298 days ago
🆕 New features
- Issue #38 – properties of lights are lambdas.
- Issue #39 – it is now possible to dispose and reinitialize materials.
- Issue #40 – added
loadObjMeshesextension method to
- Loading properties from resource file.
- JOGL implementation: File choosers for OBJ files and textures.
- JOGL implementation: Added actions running in GLES context.
- 🔨 Issue #44 – refactoring (changed API):
- 👌 Improved tests logging in build.
- 🔧 Launch4j configuration for preview application.
- 👍 Issue #14 – OBJ format support.
- 👍 Issue #15 – Lights support:
- directional lights,
- point lights,
- More camera features:
- 🚚 Issue #24 – Removed uncomfortable
disposecalls for materials.
- JOGL implementation: Getting current mouse position.
🛠 Fixed bugs
- Issue #28 – Direct buffers were created once per frame, causing dramatic FPS loss.
- Issue #33 – Transformation of a
Modelwas passed by value (not by name), when transformed again.
- 🛠 Minor fixes in transformations.
- ⚡️ Updated dependencies
- 🚀 Release date: Sep 15, 2016
- Git tag: glimpse-framework-0.2
🚀 First Kotlin release.
- 🚀 Release date: Dec 23, 2015
- Git tag: glimpse-framework-0.1
🎉 Initial release.